Boat rental during the corona crisis
- If our government decides we aren’t allowed to rent out or you aren’t allowed to come, you can reschedule for free.
If we are allowed to rent out but your government decides that you are not allowed to travel, the cancellation policy (Article 7) applies.
- Those on board are responsible for keeping a distance of 1.5 meters from each other if they do not belong to the same family.
- In case of symptoms and / or fever you will stay at home.
- We do not rent out bedding for the time being. You bring your own pillow and duvet.
- We use an adapted check-in protocol and pier protocol. These are indicated on our marina.
- During the skipper training (when booked) the instructor and the guestst wear mouth masks.