Boat rental during the corona crisis
- If our government decides we aren’t allowed to rent out , you can reschedule for free.
If we are allowed to rent out but a government decides that you are not allowed to travel, or only with subsequent quarantine the cancellation policy (Article 7) applies.
- The charterer is responsible for adhering to the then applicable measures, eg with regard to the group composition.
- Those on board are responsible for keeping a distance of 1.5 meters from each other if they do not belong to the same family.
- In case of symptoms and / or fever you will stay at home.
- We use an adapted check-in protocol and pier protocol. These are indicated on our marina.